Laser technology is fast becoming one of the most reliable and safe skin treatment options. Engineers have developed highly advanced laser machines that have managed to register recommendable success rates. With laser technology, you can carry out the following services:
Mole Removal Toronto
Mole removal is a common procedure performed procedures at most Laser Clinic in Toronto. The procedure is painless and has been proved to be very effective. Mole (which is also referred to as nevus/dermatology), refers to a natural growth of the skin and is comprised of pigmented cells. Almost everyone has at least one .It is also important to note that most moles are benign.
Moles can be small or big, single or group. They can also be raised, bare, and colored brown. Some moles can be witnessed on any part of your body. Some moles can be taken as beauty marks. However, others can be bothersome as far as cosmetics are concerned.
Types of moles
- Congenital Moles: These are moles that are present at birth. According to research, only 1% of kids are born with congenital moles.
- Acquired Moles: These types of moles appear during childhood or/and early adulthood life .The main possible cause is sun exposure, pregnancy, and steroid drugs.
- Atypical Moles: Atypical moles are also referred to as dysplastic nevi /Clark’s nevi. These types of moles are larger than ordinary moles, and have irregular but indistinct borders. They appear in a wide range of colors. While atypical moles are considered to be potential risks of melanoma.
Laser Tattoo Removal
Laser Tattoo removal is another common cosmic procedure that utilizes laser technology. This cosmetic treatment can effectively and safely remove all sizes as well as ink colors.
The technology employed in tattoo removal features dual wavelengths that can remove multiple tattoo colors at a go. Other features of this system include:
- A flat beam profile for effective and even distribution of energy
- 3 spot sizes for the provision of versatile options
The dynamics of laser tattoo removal
The process works by emitting a highly concentrated beam of laser light that is made to pass through the skin’s outer layer. It is then absorbed by the tattoo ink.
The light is absorbed and turned to heat, providing a sudden increase in temperature. The increased energy will then fracture the ink into minute particles. The lymphatic system then carries the tattoo ink fragments. The laser only targets the tattoo dye, making the procedure safe since there’s reduced risk of scarring and skin damage.
Is your beloved tattoo becoming an eye-sore? Don’t worry; you don’t have to stay with it for the rest of your life! At Canada Med Laser Laser Clinic, we provide high-tech laser tattoo removal services that t yields exceptional results .Our procedure is free of peril and disadvantages associated with other procedures. Give us a call to schedule a free complimentary consultation so that we can assist you as soon as possible.
Other laser services
We also provide the following additional services:
- Laser Hair Removal Toronto: This is an effective and accurate route you can pursue if you desire optimal results when it comes to permanent hair removal.
- Acne Treatment Toronto
- Laser Scar Removal Toronto
What are you waiting for?
If you need any of the above cosmetic treatment services, give us a call. We are more than ready to assist you to regain your original beautiful skin!